DraftKings Social Video Campaign
DVS produced a social video campaign and daily video series previewing MLB fantasy match-ups for daily fantasy players. We delivered 90 videos per month for DraftKings that were distributed to 4 DraftKings social platforms.
Digital Video Syndicate has a long history of producing video content for digital and traditional platforms. We have produced news, features and television shows for ESPN, E! Entertainment, MSN, Splash News Online and the NFL Network. We have worked on four Super Bowl commercials and influencer campaigns. Several of these campaigns result in over 10 million video views. As a result, we partnered with DraftKings to cover their six month MLB season with this social video campaign.
The strategy behind the program included many statistics showing the power of social video marketing, including:
- Facebook users watch 8 billion videos per day
- YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world
- Instagram videos create double the engagement as photos
- Video in email can boost open rates by 20% and increase click-through rates 2-3X
- Adding a product video on your landing page can increase conversions by 80%
- Studies show that 74% of users who watched an explainer-video about a product subsequently bought it
- You’re 53 times more likely show up first on Google if you have a video embedded on your website
- 90% of consumers watch videos on their mobile phone
- 2 Million video views
- 175% increase in new users
- Month-over-month doubling of website traffic to OwnedSports.com microsite